When it comes to your plumbing, you want a trusted and reliable residential plumber to perform your service. At River City Plumbing in Cordova, TN, we understand this, which is why you can expect high quality service every step of the way. We strive to make your experience seamless and hassle free so that you can get back to your busy routine. Whether you need to repair an instant hot water heater or have a big clog in your drains, we can get your plumbing back up and running in no time flat.
If you’re curious about our service but want to get a firsthand account, read your neighbors’ reviews.
Signs You Need Clogged Drain Repair
A blocked drain can mean more than just a clog. Sometimes, the issue is lurking deeper within your system and that’s why your DIY attempts have not been effective. If you’re tired of pouring money down your drains, call our professionals in Cordova. We offer drain cleaning service that scratches more than just the surface. Call us if:
- Strange odors from your drains
- Visible build up or clogs
- Problems flushing your toilet or empty your shower, tub, or sink
- Backup or sewage in your drains
- Slow drains
- Multiple clogs around your home
- Recurring clogs
It’s always a good idea to schedule regular cleaning of your drains to prevent them from accumulating build up and wreaking havoc on your plumbing system. Call our team now for help.
Signs it’s Time to Replace Your Hot Water Tank
There are many reasons a homeowner may want to replace their old tank unit. Some homeowners replace their water heater to install a tankless one; others do so because their system is beyond repair. Here are some things to consider when thinking about replacing:
- Age: Your tank system only lasts 8-12 years and that’s with proper maintenance. If it’s reaching the end of its useful life, replace.
- Leaking water heater: If you just have a leaky connection, your old system can be saved. However, a crack in your tank renders it useless.
- Efficiency: If your old system isn’t as efficient as new models on the market, and you want to save on utility costs, Replacement is a good idea.
- Effectiveness: If your system just doesn’t heat water like it used to and isn’t performing like it should, replace.
Want more troubleshooting ideas? Check out our blog.
Why Work With Us
At River City Plumbing, we make it easy to get all of your residential plumbing needs in one place. We offer a full array of services to handle every facet of your home’s needs. You won’t have to deal with messy, unlicensed plumbers. Our team is trained and clean so you can expect a professional job every time. Your neighbors choose us because:
- Transparent pricing
- Knowledgeable, friendly technicians
- Clean and courteous
- Financing options
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription