When it comes to whole home repiping, you want to be sure you have an experienced repipe contractor on your side. This is because the longevity and functionality of your system depends largely on whether or not your system is properly installed. At River City Plumbing in Memphis, TN, our reliable and knowledgeable technicians can provide expert service so that you can feel confident knowing the job was done right. You’ll enjoy seamless plumbing for a long time to come.
If you’re dealing with damaging leaks, call us for water line repair.
What To Expect from House Repiping Services?
Preparing for this service is relatively simple. Your plumbing professional will handle the hard work. Typically, we do an inspection to determine how much pipe is needed and in the case of existing homes, pipes that need to be replaced. Well then provide you with an expected cost.
During the process, you can expect a plumbing professional to:
- Ensure tarp or another material is laid down in your home
- Cut holes in your drywall
- Shut off the water
- Install or replace the piping in your home
- Re-seal the walls
When to Schedule Home Repiping
Depending on the degree of your problem, you may need to repipe your whole home or certain sections of your system. A plumber will identify beforehand the scope of work that needs to be done. Here’s when you might need this service:
- Age: If your home was built before a certain time, you may have galvanized, cast iron, or even clay pipes. These materials are prone to corrosion, leaking, and other serious issues.
- Frequent plumbing problem: If you’re having to make several service calls related to your pipes, it’s likely you have a systemic issue that needs to be addressed. Old, corroded, leaky, or blocked pipes can cause these issues.
- Remodels: If you’re remodeling or constructing a home, you may have to deal with installing new pipes or repiping old ones. You should only hire a professional for this job.
Problems with your sewer line? We provide sewer line repair.
Why Choose Our Team
When it comes to tough plumbing jobs, you want experienced technicians who understand your needs and how to get the job done in an accurate manner. Don’t take a chance when it’s a big job like this. We make sure it gets done right so you don’t have to worry about making another call and dealing with frequent repairs. Working with us means you’ll get full service including:
- Clean and courteous service
- Knowledgeable and friend technicians
- Flat-rate, easy to understand pricing
- Financing options