As a homeowner, you understand the importance of having a reliable plumber in your area who will perform honest and accurate repairs. If you want experts in the field who are knowledgeable and there for you, choose River City Plumbing in Memphis, TN. Our experts are courteous and clean so you can trust that your home will be taken care of. We work with you to ensure your plumbing is always working like it should. When it doesn’t, give us a call. We will have an answer for you!
Our friendly professionals make your experience pleasant and hassle free. We go above and beyond to make sure your needs are met by providing excellent customer service and accurate plumbing installations and more.
We offer the following professional plumbing solutions:
- Water Heater Services
- Tankless Water Heater Services
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Line Services
- Gas Line Services
- Drain Cleaning
- Sewer Line Services
- Sewer Video Inspection
- Trenchless Pipe Repair
- Repiping Services
- Slab Leak Repair
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Kitchen Plumbing & Garbage Disposal
- Commercial Plumbing
Have a clogged drain? Schedule your professional drain cleaning.
What to Do with Slow or Clogged Drains
Blocked drains are a common household headache. Oftentimes, we think we can solve them without professional help. Certain signs mean you should hire a residential plumbing contractor to come out to your home. Slow drains are one of these issues because they may signify a clog deeper into your plumbing system which is affecting it negatively. Here are some other signs to look for:
- Water or sewage backs up into your drains
- Foul odors coming from your drains
- A recurring clog
- Clogs that don’t go away after DIY treatment
- Strange noises coming up from your drains such as gurgling sounds
No matter the issue, our technicians are highly experienced in handling slow or blocked drains. We can take the frustration out of having to deal with this issue. Call our Memphis team for fast and friendly service.
What Causes Low Water Pressure
If you’re having issues with your access to water, or even getting no water at all when you go to turn on a fixture, you might be having trouble with water pressure. This can be annoying and it can make it difficult to go about your routine and get things done. Here are some causes:
- High demand for water: Having multiple fixtures using water at once can affect your supply and how you receive water.
- Pressure regulator: These devices help stabilize water pressure in your home and may cause a change in pressure if there is an issue.
- Clogged or faulty fixtures: Your fixtures could be contributing to the problem. If they are clogged or faulty, expect issues with pressure.
- Valve: Always check your valve to be sure it is fully open.
- Corrosion: Corroded pipes are not a good vehicle for water and waste.
Looking to upgrade your water heater? We provide tankless water heater installation.
Expert Plumbing Services
Whether you need water heater repairs, or you’re looking to install brand new fixtures, our team can help. We stay up to date with the latest standards and methods in plumbing and bring them right to you. We prioritize your comfort and safety and treat you like family. We can help you with:
- Leaky faucets
- Bringing plumbing up to code
- Running toilets
- Water heater service
- Drain cleaning
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription